Study in USA Consultants in Ameerpet
USA is one of the hot destination to study MS. But every Student who want settle in Abroad their first choice is USA. As USA immigration rules are becoming are very tough for students to get visa, we at gautham overseas consultancy can help students to get their visa. As a successful USA Education Consultancy in Hyderabad we have huge success rate of getting visas for students.
Why study in The USA
USA and Canada constitute the North American region that offers one of the finest higher education models across the world. Gautham Overseas functions directly with a wide range of top Universities and Colleges across this region and most likely will have an Education provider that will best suit your requirement.
The United States is recognized as the world leader in education. It serves a variety of choices, from distinct institutions (colleges, universities, specialty schools - approximately over 4,700), to pursue courses, to extracurricular activities which support networking as well as assist in building excellent leadership skills.
With a vast range of choices in hand, it can become more or less a challenge for any student to determine the perfect course for them. In fact, nearly 40% out of the total U.S. college students end up migrating or transferring from one college to another. This is where we help students and provide assistance to the students who are actually willing to study in the United States. Our study in USA consultants in Bangalore and across the country will provide guidance at each and every step of availing a study visa.
We help students navigating the complex process of university admissions and provide them with all the tools that are needed to succeed in their respective degree program.
Some of the highlights of studying in a great country like Australia
- Thousands of Options – None other country offers as many learning options as the United States.
- Emphasize on Shaping Up Individuals and Education – All the Graduates are well-supplied with numerous skills and the requisite knowledge that the employers seek
- Flexibility – Up to 2 Years allowed before deciding a major; ease of transferring from prevailing school to another
- Diversity – Students from all across the world reach the US to study
- Excellent support for Overseas Students – Assistance to international students, including lodging, academics, and groups for the students
- Prestige – A degree from any U.S. college is recognized across the world as a distinctive achievement
- Internships and Job Opportunities – Most of the education programs comprise of job opportunities, work in the field before the graduation, providing work experience that is valuable and also helps in developing business contacts
- Improve your English – There’s no other better way to improve your language skills than learning it by living in the United States.
- Travel Opportunities –flights (within USA) are easy and quite inexpensive
- Deciding to study in US? Get in touch with us at Gautham Overseas and our USA education consultants in hyderabad will guide you throughout the process and help you with the procedures.
Education System in the USA
There are more than 4,700 institutes for higher education in the USA. We assist in transferring the students to the finest college or university. The education system proffers a rich field of options for students who are from across nations. When you begin the search for an ideal school, it's vital for you to familiarize with the education system. Developing an understanding of the education system helps you in narrowing down your options and in devising an education plan. It requires an absolute and thorough understanding of the complex study mechanism in US in which USA education consultants in Noida will help you through.
The U.S. Higher Education System: Levels of Study
First Level: Undergraduate
A student who attends a college or a university, and has not yet earned a Bachelor's degree, studies at the undergraduate level. It takes about four years to get a Bachelor's degree. You can either begin at a community college in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree or a normal four-year university or college
An exclusive characteristic of higher education system in America is that you are able to change your subject multiple times if you make a choice about it. It is quite common for American students - switching their majors during their graduation years. Mostly, the students discover a particular field that they enjoy doing or excel in. It can be stated that The American education system is quite flexible. But the students should keep in mind that switching their majors will eventually result in more courses. This is going to cost more money.
If you want to pursue your graduation from The United States, get in touch with our Study in USA consultants in Bangalore who will help you through the admission.
Second Level: Graduate in Pursuit of a Master's Degree
Generally, the graduate programs done in the pursuit of earning a Master's degree require one to two years to complete. For say, the MBA is a very popular degree program that requires about two years. And then there are other Master's programs, ex. Journalism, only taking a year for the completion. Most part of the Master's program is spent preparing the thesis or making a project for the degree.
The graduate programs usually divide a university or college. To get the admission, it is a requisite to take the graduate record examination, commonly known as GRE. There are many Master's programs that require tests for getting admission. GMAT, MCAT, LSAT, to name a few.
Third Level: Graduate in Pursuit of a Doctorate Degree
Most graduate schools consider a Master's degree as the first step towards attaining a PhD (Doctorate). But it isn't the same everywhere as at other schools, students can prepare directly for their Doctorate without getting a Master's degree. It is possible to take three or more years to earn a PhD degree. It can take even more than 5 years for the international students.
For the initial two years of the program, most candidates enroll in their classes and seminars. Another year is exhausted while conducting firsthand research and preparing a thesis or the dissertation. It is important that this paper constitutes of views and research that have never been published before.
State College or University
The local government or the state government runs the state school. Each of the 50 US states operates at least one state university and possibly several state colleges.
Private College or University
Instead of the government, these schools are run privately. Often, private US universities and colleges are smaller in size than state schools.
Community College awards the students an Associate's Degree. It also offers certifications. The degrees are transferable and this distinguishes them from other courses. Graduates from community colleges transfer to 4-year colleges or even to universities for completion of their degrees.
As they are able to transfer their credits that they have earned during Community College, they can complete their graduation in two years or more. There are many other courses such as ESL or intensive language courses that prepare the students for university courses.
Institute of Technology
These are schools that offer at least 4 years of education in Science & tech. Some offer graduate programs while others have short-term courses.
August marks the beginning of the academic calendar which extends up to May/June. The majority of new students begin in Autumn, so it is a good idea for international students to also begin their US university studies at this time.
An academic year is composed of two semesters. Some even have a trimester system and there are some that even have a quarter system.
- UMass Dartmouth All Pathway Courses - Navitas Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- UMass Lowell All Pathway Courses - Navitas Lowell, Massachusetts
- UMass Boston All Pathway Courses - Navitas Boston, Massachusetts
- The University of New Hampshire All Pathway Courses - Navitas Durham, New Hampshire
- Florida Atlantic University All Pathway Courses - Navitas Boca Raton, Florida
- James Madison University All Pathway Courses - Study Group Harrisonburg, Virginia
- LIU Post All Pathway Courses - Study Group Brookville, New York
- Roosevelt University All Pathway Courses - Study Group Chicago, Illinois
- University of Southern Maine All Pathway Courses - Study Group Portland, Maine
- University of Vermont All Pathway Courses - Study Group Burlington, Vermont
- Widener University All Pathway Courses - Study Group Chester, Pennsylvania
- Merrimack University All Pathway Courses - Study Group North Andover, Massachusetts
- Monroe College No restrictions/All Courses New York City, New York
- On Campus Boston No restrictions/All Courses Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Kansas All Pathway/ Direct courses - Shorelight Lawrence, Kansas
- University of Central Florida All Pathway/ Direct courses - Shorelight Orlando, Florida
- Louisiana state university All Pathway/ Direct courses - Shorelight Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Auburn University All Pathway/ Direct courses - Shorelight Auburn, Alabama
- University of south Carolina All Pathway/ Direct courses - Shorelight Columbia, South Carolina
- Florida international University All Pathway/ Direct courses - Shorelight Miami, Florida
- Concordia University of Chicago No restrictions/All Courses River Forest, Illinois
- Hult Business school No restrictions/All Courses Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Wheelock College, Boston, USA All Pathway/ Direct courses - CEG Boston, Massachusetts
- California State University, Montere yBay campus, California, USA All Pathway/ Direct courses - CEG
- Monterey Bay campus, California, USA
- Morrisville State College (MSC), SUNY campus – NY, USA All Pathway/ Direct courses - CEG New York City, New York
- Adelphi University, USA All Pathway/ Direct courses ? Shorelight Garden City, New York
- American University, USA All Pathway/ Direct courses ? Shorelight Washington, D.C.
- University of North Texas (UNT), Texas All Pathway/ Direct courses ? CEG Denton, Texas
- University of The Pacific All Pathway/ Direct courses ? Shorelight Stockton, California
- University of Illinois at Chicago All Pathway/ Direct courses ? Shorelight Chicago
- LIU Brooklyn All Pathway courses ? Study Group New York City, New York
- Texas A&M University?Corpus Christi All Pathway courses ? Study Group College Station, Texas
- The City College of New York All Pathway courses ? Study Group New York City, New York
To study in the USA, both the tuition and living costs vary considerably between different universities/colleges, education and cities. Tuition is generally somewhere between $5,000 and $50,000 annually. Costs of living extends from $8,000 and $12,000 dollars a year. Excluding tuition, you will also need capital for course boos, transportation and personal expenses.
Students who are willing to study in the U.S. are advised to begin the application procedure 12 months prior to the commencement. The deadlines of scholarships vary from institution to institution.In order to capitalise on the available USA Scholarship programme, we advise you to contact Gautham Overseas Education for more details. We will offer you the complete information regarding the scholarship processes in the U.S.
Students have to pass one or more additional tests before they can be considered by most universities for admission in the USA. These range from the standardised graduate andGRE, GMATand SATto English Language tests, such as TOEFLIELTS.
For graduate and professional admissions, required tests usually include: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)for liberal arts, science, math. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - for business schools/study for MBA (Master's in Business Administration) programs.
To begin with the student visa application procedure, it is crucial that the student must be accepted by the respective institution and must possess a Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) from the said institution.
Once the student receives the I-20 from the institution, he or she is able to make an appointment for a visa interview. Procedure of the interview varies from country to country. Find the accurate information at usembassy.state.gov Students are required to provide, at minimum, the following items:
- A valid passport
- A receipt for the paid non refundable visa processing fee
- A I-901 form (a receipt showing that the required SEVIS fee is paid www.ice.gov/sevis/i901/)